For Property Managers
"tApp is a great tool for property managers and makes their life a lot easier"
How it works
When a tenant has submitted their rental application, the property manager receives an electronic notification from tApp.
Managing the rental application is easy. All you need to do is select a suitable tenant! Once this has been done, tApp automatically notifies unsuccessful applicants by email - saving you valuable time.
tApp then can generate a lease document for the successful tenant.
tApp provides a number of other great features to real estate agents, including:
- The ability to export tenant data to desktop software
- Automatic connection to utility providers
- Customised email templates
- Graphs to show you where your tenants see your properties advertised e.g. Realestate.com; Domain, your own website and print media.
- The ability to mark an application as successful – automatically generating a response
- Automated emails to successful and unsuccessful tenants with customisable text and the ability to add attachments and cc others.
- One click to print the application and all documents attached.
- Quality filtering of tenant histories
- Pre-populating data to TRA Database to commence a search (no repeat data entry)
- Easy filtering out of problem tenants
tApp was born out of TRA (Tenant Reference Australia/Trading Reference Australia) – a comprehensive database relating to residential and commercial rental information. In fact, tApp integrates seamlessly with the TRA database to perform searches and produce accurate information regarding tenant history and other rental data.
TRA’s mission is one of integrity, accuracy and exceptional service. tApp’s promise is one of a superior user-experience and a secure, simple, streamlined application process.