Real Estate Agents
For agents, tApp’s main strength is that it interfaces with the TRA database – a collection of residential and commercial information used by the real estate industy through-out Australia. By subscribing to TRA, an agent can perform a search of defaulting tenants and vet rental applicants based on suitability and risk factors.
When tApp sends a real estate agent a tenancy application, the agent can automatically use the information supplied to search the TRA database and examine tenant suitability against a range of common criterion.
All an agent needs to do then, is select a suitable tenant! tApp will automatically notify unsuccessful applicants by email – saving valuable time.
tApp then generates a lease document for the successful tenant.
tApp provides a number of other great features to a real estate agents, including:
- The ability to export tenant data to desktop software
- Automatic connection to utility providors
- Customised email templates
- Graphs to show you where your tenants see your properties advertised e.g. Realestate.com; Domain, your own website and print media.
- The ability to mark an application as successful – automatically generating a response
- Automated emails to successful and unsuccessful tenants with customisable text and the ability add attachments and cc others.
- One click to print the application and all documents attached.
- Quality filtering of tenant histories
- Pre-populating data to TRA Database to commence a search (no repeat data entry)
- Easy filtering out of problem tenants